Guarantees and disclaimers
Welcome to www.ergotherapy.co.za (“this website”)
1. COMFORT GUARANTEE
If the purchaser is not satisfied with the comfort of the product within 30days from receipt of product, it can be returned with no cost to the purchaser. This is subject to an initial telephonic discussion with an Ergotherapy representative to ensure correct use of the product. If the purchaser is still not satisfied, Ergotherapy Solutions will cover invoice and transport costs.
2. COLOUR SELECTION DISCLAIMER
Ergotherapy Solutions cannot be held responsible for colour selection on the website. Although we have done our best to ensure colour accuracy, due to screen variances, the colours reflected on the website may not be exactly as per the product. If purchaser is unsure of exact colour, a consultation with Ergotherapy can be arranged to view the actual fabric swatches. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to request this if unsure of colour selection made.
3. 5 YEAR PRODUCT GUARANTEE
This guarantee covers all parts of the chair excluding the fabric. Ergotherapy will repair any problems either on site or at factory depending on issue experienced.
4. TAKE BACK AGREEMENT
Ergotherapy agrees to take back any products at the end of the product life cycle. This would not include a take back purchase or refund. Products will be selected for charitable donation, use of parts or recycling as deemed applicable.
Agreements of sale
Placing a product in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not:
- constitute an agreement of sale; and/or
- constitute an order for such product,
and as such, Ergotherapy Solutions may remove such product from the shopping basket if stock becomes unavailable and you cannot hold Ergotherapy Solutions liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage.
- An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when:
- you electronically submit a properly completed order for one or more products in your shopping basket; and
- payment is either authorised, or received by Ergotherapy Solutions in its bank account
- Termination of Sales & Cancellation of Orders
By Ergotherapy Solutions: Ergotherapy Solutions reserves the right, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud , to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Ergotherapy Solutions, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Ergotherapy Solutions shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you, and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
By You: Save for certain exceptions, and subject to certain charges you are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this Website within 7 days after date of receipt of the goods and to obtain a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date).
Amounts payable by You
The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
Delivery costs are included in all prices for delivery in South Africa. Any order placed for countries bordering South Africa must be quoted separately.
Value Added Tax
Value added tax at the rate of 14% is charged on goods bought by South African residents. VAT is not payable on orders if both the billing and the shipping address are international.
Import duties may be payable by recipients of goods in foreign countries. Ergotherapy Solutions does not know what import duties/levies may be payable and cannot calculate or estimate such costs. You are responsible for determining whether any such import duties/levies are payable and, if so, the amount thereof.
Ergotherapy Solutions shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and delivery charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, Ergotherapy Solutions will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, but shall refund monies paid by you should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge.
Subject to the exceptions listed below, your payment for any products ordered from Ergotherapy Solutions must be made to Ergotherapy Solution’s bank account in any one of the following ways:
- Credit card payments via Sage Pay payment gateway
- Electronic Funds Transfer via Sage Pay payment gateway
At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and payment is collected immediately. If bank’s authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled.
Where we deliver
Ergotherapy Solutions will endeavour to deliver to all destinations within South Africa. If a location is not possible or will require additional lead time, the purchaser will be notified.
Inside the borders of South Africa
All Ergotherapy Solutions items listed on the Website have an indication of the delivery time. However, note the following in particular: - Black fabrics GetOne® chairs: 2 weeks - Colour, leather or customisation: 4 - 6 weeks - Accessories: 7 working days
Outside the borders of South Africa
This is dependant of the country of receipt and method of transport
IMPORTANT TO NOTE
- Delivery periods are only regarded as having commenced upon payment confirmation being received by Ergotherapy Solutions.
- Ergotherapy Solutions makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the Website is accurate. Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform the Purchaser.
- If paying with a specific credit card for the first time on the Website, Ergotherapy Solutions may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder’s bank and the delivery period shall only be regarded as having commenced upon completion of such checks.
Acceptance of Delivery
The Buyer must examine the Goods upon delivery. Please check that the exterior packing is undamaged. You may unpack the Goods to check the delivery is ok. Do not sign the carrier’s documents unless you are totally satisfied with the delivery. Carriers documents signed for unexamined are not acceptable. Some carriers use computer pads; please check what you are signing for.
In the event of goods being received damaged, you must inform us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. This must be done via email using email@example.com, or by calling 011 326 5126
- Website owner: Ergotherapy Solutions
- Physical address: Unit 4, Block A, Upper Grayston Office Park, 150 Linden Rd, Sandton, South Africa
- Telephone No: 011 326 5126
- Website address(es): www.ergotherapy.co.za
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration number: 2001/014774/07
- Physical address where Ergotherapy Solutions will accept legal service of documents as well as the address where the goods and/or services are supplied: Unit 4, Block A, Upper Grayston Office Park, 150 Linden Rd, Sandton, South Africa
- The full price of the goods or services, including delivery costs, taxes and any other fees or costs: See product page to see price per unit. Prices include VAT, however on the invoice generated upon purchase the product price and VAT will be shown separately.
- The manner of payment: Ergotherapy Solutions accepts credit card payments and EFT processed through our secure payment portal
- VAT Registration No: 454 020 1847