In the corporate workplace, comfort, productivity and employee satisfaction go hand in hand. An ergonomically-designed workspace has been proven to have dramatic positive effects in the workplace, including:
- Greater employee wellbeing
- Higher performance and productivity
- Increased awareness of the importance of posture, ergonomics, and healthy work patterns
- Reduction in pain and discomfort associated with modern workstyles
- Decreased absenteeism and “presenteeism” (being present at work, but failing to work productively)
Over the years, Ergotherapy has worked with many corporate clients, both in South Africa and abroad, to bring new levels of comfort to their employees, and new levels of efficiency to their operations. Fill in the form to get in touch and find out what we can do for you.